Colorado Springs DUI Defense Lawyer
Effective and Aggressive DUI Defense Law Firm
If you have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while ability impaired (DWAI), it is imperative to seek out experienced legal representation as soon as possible.
For representation you can trust, contact our Colorado Springs DUI defense lawyers at Anaya, Foley & McKedy, P.C. We are three former prosecutors who are now dedicated to defending people charged with drunk driving.
There have been changes to the DUI laws in Colorado. They may have an impact on your DUI case. Get in touch with our firm to discuss the new laws and how they may affect you.
Whether this is your first arrest on a drunk driving charge or whether you have several previous arrests for DUI, we can help. To learn more about our DUI defense practice, please review the following pages:
- What's Going to Happen to My License? Most people have to be able to drive to work in order to earn a living. We will explain what we can do to help you keep your license or obtain a restricted license.
- Am I Going to Jail? It all depends on the charges, your prior record and the skill of your DUI defense attorney.
- Field Sobriety Tests: Two of our lawyers are certified to administer field sobriety tests. They've taken the same training members of law enforcement do.
- Basis for Traffic Stops: While handling your DUI case, we examine the reason why the officer stopped you in order to ensure your civil rights were not violated and proper police procedures were followed.
- Blood/Breath Tests: Learn which one to take and whether or not you can refuse to take either.
- The Science of DUI: Defense of drunk driving charges is based on science. Our lawyers understand the complex intersection of biochemistry and the law.
- Military DUI: We are proud to represent members of the military in state and federal court.
- Out-of-State Representation: You may not have to come back to Colorado after a drunk driving arrest. We try to handle everything without you returning to Colorado.
We take an aggressive approach to defending our clients because we know that these charges have extremely serious consequences that can negatively affect your life, your relationships and your ability to earn a living.
Contact a Colorado Springs and El Paso DWI Arrest Lawyer
DUI charges are complex and often extremely difficult to defend, but we have achieved impressive results for our clients. To learn how we can help you, please contact our office today for a free consultation with a Colorado DUI defense attorney. Call 719-387-9954.
Learn more about DUI/DWI defense: Visit our Drunk Driving Information Center.