Colorado Springs Domestic Violence Charge Lawyer
Aggressive Defense of Domestic Violence Charges
A conviction for domestic violence can reach into every aspect of your life: your freedom, custody of children, employment, even the ability to own a gun. It is critical to get solid legal advice before talking to prosecutors.
Tenacious in Defense of Our Clients
If you have been arrested for domestic violence, contact the criminal defense attorneys at Anaya, Foley & McKedy, P.C., at 719-387-9954 for a free consultation. Our Colorado Springs law practice defends clients from all charges associated with domestic violence and violation of restraining orders.
There recently have been changes made to the Colorado domestic violence laws. These changes may have an impact on your case and future. To discuss these domestic violence law changes get in touch with our office immediately to schedule a free consultation with a Colorado Springs domestic violence charge attorney.
To learn more about domestic violence and what we can do for you, please visit the following pages:
- What Is Domestic Violence? A domestic violence charge can be added to any criminal offense. The consequences can be life-altering.
- The Fast Track Process: Prosecutors will pressure you to plead guilty. That's a fast track to a world of hurt. Don't do it without talking to us first.
- Consequences of Domestic Violence: From jail time to required treatment and education to a lifetime ban on gun ownership and more, the consequences of conviction are extremely severe.
- Don't Talk to Anyone but Us: Others can be subpoenaed to testify against you in court.
- Domestic Violence and the Military: Conviction on a domestic violence charge can be a career-ender for members of the military. When the stakes are this high, you need representation you can rely on.
- Restraining Orders: We fight the imposition of restraining orders (orders of protection) and defend clients against alleged violations of restraining orders.
- Record Sealing: This step can alleviate some of the negative, long-term consequences of a domestic violence charge.
When the charge is domestic violence, you need a lawyer who will fight for you.
All former prosecutors, the criminal defense attorneys of Anaya, Foley & McKedy, P.C., are tenacious trial lawyers with the skills and experience required to get positive results in cases involving domestic violence. We understand what is at stake and we will fight for the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact a Colorado Springs and El Paso County Spousal Abuse Defense Lawyer
To arrange a free consultation, please contact us by e-mail or by calling 719-387-9954. A Colorado Springs domestic violence charge lawyer can meet with you to discuss your case and options.
Learn more: Visit our Domestic Violence Information Center.